Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A New Blog Has Begun!!!!

So Let me explain the title of this blog. My senior year in high I was cast in the community Broadway Musical version of Beauty and The Beast. I was Belle. I was told that I looked and even sounded like Belle. So My Dream has been to be Belle at Disney someday, that dream hasn't presented itself but maybe someday. I have moved on with life and would like to introduce you to my new blog, it is a blog that is practically my daily journal, sharing the message of the joys of living an ordinary life, that when looked at more closely is not so ordinary at all! In the near future I will post some of my Belle pictures so that the content holds more to it's title. Slowly i will add more Belle focused things if I have the time.... Anyways, please enjoy my new blog and comment! http://ordinaryisnotsoordinary.blogspot.com



No comments: