Tuesday, November 11, 2008





























Being home this fall has been great. I have loved watching all the kids in sports. Luke's coach said "Your gonna be a star....." We always knew it was Luke by the way he stood and moved. One game he knew he only got half JV so they could use him on varsity so he just went out in normal clothes, it made him look like a sweaty studd.Allie got in shape for basketball. She said whenever it go hard she just remembered her goal, Im doing this for basketball or I wouldn't be here. Allie was not too happy with the outcome of districts her legs just wern't working like normal. I loved cheering her on. The morning I dropped her off for districts to ride the bus, cause she had to be there earlier than the rest of us, I had the sudden feelings flow my body as if I were going to be running, the excitement and fear, it was crazy.That was two years ago too...Time flies. Conner and Isaiah did amazing at soccer and Maddie enjoyed it too. One game the referee stopped the game and tied Isaiahs shoe, we was playing so hard he didn't even notice his extremely long shoe laces untied. Conner and Isaiah both played their hearts out and made lots of goals. Conner was mr. never stop playing soccer. Any time he could he would try to get us to play soccer with him or when I watched all the kids he finally got me into promising that after conference we would go play a little soccer at the elementary school.. thats all he wanted. Besides soccer maddie goes out in the gym with mom and I to "work out" she says. She ties up jumpropes and swings with them while mom and I do circuts(if thats how you spell it). And whenever she has played hard she tells me "Im sweaty."

No comments: