Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Disneyland!












































































































































Once again mom has lots of Disneyland pictures but they are all from my camera so I gotta show a few.Disneyland was a blast! Maddie tried more rides than Conner cause she had no idea what she was getting into. Mom, Conner and I love the Tower of terror, and Maddie said it make my tummy go up and down.
Pirates had Johnny Depp in it three times so we took pictures, even his movements were so similar it was crazy!
Maddie and I loved the Haunted Mansion as well, they changed it for Halloween as the Nightmere before Christmas. (Maddie also loved the Pooh ride, while Isaiah watched her as we went on Splash Mountain they went on it three times I think, then again once we were off our ride). Back to Haunted Mansion.It was awesome! Conner liked it but it was a little scary to him so He stayed closed to whoever his partner was, like me a few times.
As I enjoyed the rides, I thought of how awesom it would be to put together that sort of stuff, so much creativity. Isaiah thought he was going to fall out of splash mountain so he only tried that one once. My love for Conner grew I told him when he out of the blue tried Indiana jones after saying no all the past times that we had gone.
I love indiana jones. You may think the front is always the best, but in Indiana Jones if you sit in the back you get whipped around way more.
Allie and I bought two of the same style of rings and had lots of fun shopping together. Luke got the coolest hat for school. He looks like a studd. We also did trick or treating in California Adventure. It was alot of fun, but spendy. I had my face painted as a butterfly for trick or treating Wed. night before we picked dad up at the airport. (He flew in a few days later and then drove home with us). Anyways, A random lady saw me when I came to the front desk of a store, stopped talking to the cashier and said "hold on I just gotta look." Then she said turn your head to the side." It was pretty funny. Another lady said, you match. ( I did it on purpose, cause I really like to match... Thats my inside secret). My eyelids got burnt that day too! It wasn't extremely attractive.
The stroller was our best friend.. We didn't have to hold Maddie the whole time. We saw more characters in California adventure, besides the ones in the Disneyland parade. The night we trick or treated we saw lots of characters you don't normally see, that was great! I even saw Belle. I want to be Belle at Disneyland, one of my life goals. Halloween night was busier than the other days, and Luke got lost.... He prayed several times and we eventually met up.
Dad is truly a Kid stuck in an adults body. He loves his rides and wants to get the most out of every moment. I love that guy! Our first breakfast Dad got so much food (cause it was cook to order and they had tons of options), I didn't know how one person could eat all of it. Its like a kid if he were to go into a candy store and everything was free! It was entertaining.
The fireworks were amazing! I love music and lights and ART!!! Disneyland has all of them. ITS THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!;)
Before we left the motel in Disneyland I took a picture of this car that I loved! I would look for it everyday. It was so beautiful! I was a little nervous somone might come out and get mad so after taking a few pictures I took a picture of a flower right in front of it so it looked like thats what I was interested in. The drive home was more enjoyable for me than the ride there cause it seemed shorter. One other plus, it rained milk on me. Conner gave me his cereal to dump out the window of the moving suburban... Iwill say no more, I think you get the picture. We saw the Medford Temple for the first time too, its beautiful. As I was standing outside the locked gates, cause it was Sunday I had the thought of how horrible it would be to be separated from Heavenly Father forever. It was a really neat impression and made me think. It was kind of scary to think of too. Maddie called Moroni Morosie.
It was so nice to get out of the house for this trip. I am home alot as I am recovering... and its hard sometimes. Mom is always there for me as well as Allie. My Famiy is so loving I love all their GUTS!!!

No comments: