Tuesday, November 11, 2008







I know mom has Tons of these pictures on her blog but I was there as well and I need to tell my side of the story. I called aunt Heidi and she made allies beautiful Red dress. Chealsea did her hair and asked me to look at it. I said it needs to be balanced out more, cause all her hair was on one side with out the flower. I thought of a flower but felt imberessed cause she is a hair dresser and Im definately not. Any who, Allie said like what a flower, and I said yes! Mom had bought these red flowers for decoration and we borrowed one and it looked fabulous. Allie had adorable shoes on too, we ordered them about 4 days before homecomming. She got so many compliments and when people complimented her, I guess her date Kyle was acting like I know she looks good. For dinner Allie had her friends come to our house for hawaiian haystacks. Dad and the boys put up the tiki torches, mom and wanda made the food and I decorated. Mom bought some stuff and I created! We had a fish net in the center spred out with sea shells scattered about. I asked mom last minute if she could get some gold fish and she did with Isaiah. We put 2 cylinder vases on the table with live goldfish inside.(We put them in fresh water too fast and by the next day lets just say we didn't have 10 fish anymore). We had three candles the ones from on the piano that are different heights and are red on the table as well. We used china plates, glass pretty cups for orange julius and yellow smaller cups for water. I also took a pinapple and cut out the inside, like carving but not from the top down, from the side in. I then put a candle inside and made a small fruit display on the hutch with our other little hawaiian decorations on the main level of the hutch. They all got leis when they got to our house, played Password after and had a great time. Luke didn't want to go to Homecomming so he went with Isaiah and I to High School musical 3 and we all loved it! There were like six in the theatre. It didn't look like a winner from the outside, but oh it was. I actually am guilty of seeing it again cause Chealsea hadn't seen it yet(she is a Zac Efron fan, googoo eyes for him) and when we went including us two and Chealseas cousin Hannah there were 4 people in the theatre. I said why rent it, we got it to ourselves right now! The highschool musical 3 pic is from disneyland but it fits with what Im talking about, okay.

No comments: